- Training may start 18 month before reaching the required age (18 years of age).
- The test to obtain the driving licence can take place when the age of 18 is reached (a day after 18th birthday).
What shall one do?
- Fill in the school’s application form
- Fill in the medical fitness assessment
- Permanent residency in the CR for at least 6 months (employment, studies etc.)
- Test for driving authorization of group B at the age of 18 (we recommend starting 3 months before the age is achieved)
- For training in this group the applicant must be eligible – i.e. not having lost all points for traffic misbehaviour and not banned to drive motor vehicles
Scope of training
- 5 hours- vehicle traffic regulations
- 3 hours – theory of driving and principles of safe ride
- 1 hour of medical preparation
- 1 hour – training in vehicle control and maintenance
- 1 hour – revision
- 28 hours of practical driving
- 2 hours of practical maintenance
- 4 hours of medical preparation