Výcvik skupiny B96
- Group “B96″ – is in fact an extended driving authorization of group B.
- It is marked in the driving licence with harmonization code 96.
- It is composed of a vehicle combination with the highest permitted weight exceeding 750 kg, if the highest permitted weight of this vehicle combination exceeds 3 500 kg but does not exceed 4 250 kg.
- The test for group B96 only consists in a complementary ride (the applicant does not have to undergo the traffic rules test)
- The applicant may drive a vehicle combination composed of a vehicle of group B and and attached vehicle with the highest permitted weight not exceeding 3 500 kg.
- The test for group BE is composed of:
- road traffic rules
- practical ride
Scope of training
- 1 hour – training in road traffic rules
- 1 hour – training in vehicle control and maintenance
- 2 hours – training in driving theory and principles of safe driving
- 1 hour – training in medical preparation
- 1 hour – revision and testing
- 8 hours – training in vehicle driving
- 2 hours – training in practical maintenance
- 2 hours – practical training in medical preparation